May 23, 2023
| Pages: 291-306 | Views: 70
- Abbasi, S. M., & Hollman, K. W. (2000). Turnover: The real bottom line. Public Personnel Management, 29(3), 333-342. https://doi.org/10.1177/009102600002900303
- Allen, K. D., & Warzak, W. J. (2000). The problem of parental nonadherence in clinical behavior analysis: Effective treatment is not enough. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 33(3), 373-391. https://doi.org/10.1901/jaba.2000.33-373
- APBA. (2022 May) Overview of State Laws to Regulate Practitioners of Applied Behavior Analysis. APBA Home. https://cdn.ymaws.com/www.apbahome.net/resource/resmgr/pdf/state_regulation_of_ba_may20.pdf
- Arifin, H. M. (2014). The influence of competence, motivation, and organisational culture to high school teacher job satisfaction and performance. International Education Studies, 8(1). https://doi.org/10.5539/ies.v8n1p38
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board. (2014). Applied behavior analysis treatment of autism spectrum disorder: Practice guidelines for healthcare funders and managers (2nd ed.). Littleton, CO: Author.
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board. (2018). Supervision Training Curriculum Outline (2.0) https://www.bacb.com/wpcontent/uploads/2022/01/Supervision_Training_Curriculum_220318.pdf
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board. (2020). Ethics code for behavior analysts. https://bacb.com/wp-content/ethics-code-for-behavior-analysts/
- Behavior Analyst Certification Board. (2022). Supervision, Assessment, Training, and Oversight. https://www.bacb.com/supervision-and-training/
- Ben-Itzchak, E., & Zachor, D. A. (2007). The effects of intellectual functioning and autism severity on outcome of early behavioral intervention for children with autism. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 28(3), 287-303. doi.org/10.1016/j.ridd.2006.03.002
- Bowling Green State University. (2009). Job descriptive index. Bowling Green, OH: Author.
- Carr, J. E., Wilder, D. A., Majdalany, L., Mathisen, D., & Strain, L. A. (2013). An assessment-based solution to a human-service employee performance problem: An initial evaluation of the performance diagnostic checklist–human services. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 6(1), 16-32. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03391789
- Council of Autism Service Providers. (2020). Applied Behavior Analysis Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder: Practice Guidelines for Healthcare Funders and Managers (2nd Edition). CASP Providers. https://casproviders.org/asd-guidelines/
- Collins, K., Collins, S., McKinnies, R., & Jensen, S. (2008). Employee satisfaction and employee retention: catalysts to patient satisfaction. Health Care Manager, 27(3), 245-251. https://doi.org/10.1097/01.HCM.0000318755.24332.4b
- Cooper, J. O., Heron, T. E., & Heward, W. L. (2019). Applied Behavior Analysis (3rd Edition). Hoboken, NJ: Pearson Education.
- DiGennaro-Reed, F. D., Reed, D. D., Baez, C. N., & Maguire, H. (2011). A parametric analysis of errors of commission during discrete-trial training. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 44(3), 611-615. https://doi.org/10.1901/jaba.2011.44-611
- Eisenberger, R., Stinglhamber, F., Vandenberghe, C., Sucharski, I. L., & Rhoades, L. (2002). Perceived supervisor support: Contributions to perceived organizational support and employee retention. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87(3), 565-573. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.87.3.565
- Eldevik, S., Hastings, R. P., Jahr, E., & Hughes, J. C. (2012). Outcomes of behavioral intervention for children with autism in mainstream pre-school settings. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 42(2), 210-220. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10803-011.1234-9
- Ezeh, L. N., & Olawale, K. (2017). Pay satisfaction, job satisfaction and gender as correlates of turnover intention among federal civil servants in Awka Metropolis of Anambra State, South-east, Nigeria. International Journal of Advanced Multidisciplinary Research Reports, 2(1), 12-20.
- Ganster, D. C., Kiersch, C. E., Marsh, R. E., & Bowen, A. (2011). Performance-based rewards and work stress. Journal of Organizational Behavior Management, 31(4), 221-235. https://doi.org/10.1080/01608061.2011.619388
- Gast, D. L. (2010). Single-subject research methodology in behavior sciences. New York, NY: Routledge.
- Geyer, S. (2005). Hand in hand: Patient and employee satisfaction. Trustee, 589(6), 12- 19.
- Gibson, J. A., Grey, I. M., & Hastings, R. P. (2009). Supervisor support as a predictor of burnout and therapeutic self-efficacy in therapists working in ABA schools. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 39(7), 1024-1030. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10803-009-0709-4
- Green, C. W., Rollyson, J. H., & Passante, S. C. (2002). Maintaining proficient supervisor performance with direct support personnel: An analysis of two management approaches. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 35(2), 205-208. https://doi.org/10.1901/jaba.2002.35-205
- Grindle, C. F., Kovshoff, H., Hastings, R. P., & Remington, B. (2009). Parents’ experiences of home-based applied behavior analysis programs for young children with autism. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 39, 42-56. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10803-008-0597-z
- Kazdin, A. E. (2010). Single-case research designs: Methods for clinical and applied settings (2nd ed.). New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Kazemi, E., Shapiro, M., & Kavner, A. (2015). Predictors of intention to turnover in behavior technicians working with individuals working with autism spectrum disorder. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 17, 106-115. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rasd.2015.06.012
- Kuo, H., Lin, K., & Li, I. (2014). The mediating effects of job satisfaction on turnover intention for long-term care nurses in Taiwan. Journal of Nursing Management, 22(2), 225-233. https://doi.org/10.1111/jonm.12044
- Kuvaas, B., & Dysvik, A. (2010). Exploring alternative relationships between perceived investment in employee development, perceived supervisor support and employee outcomes. Human Resource Management Journal, 20(2), 138-156. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1748-8583.2009.00120.x
- Leach, M. J. (2005). Rapport: A key to treatment success. Complementary Therapies in Clinical Practice, 11(4), 262-265. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ctcp.2005.05.005
- Leaf, J. B., Leaf, R. B., McEachin, J. J., Taubman, M. T., & Tsuji, K. H. (2011). A program description of a community-based intensive behavioral intervention program for individuals with autism spectrum disorders. Education and Treatment of Children, 34(2), 259-285. https://doi.org/10.1353/etc.2011.0012
- Li, M., Wang, Z., Gao, J., & You, X. (2017). Proactive personality and job satisfaction: The mediating effects of self-efficacy and work engagement in teachers. Current Psychology, 36(1), 48-55. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12144-015-9383-1
- Lovaas, O. I. (1987). Behavioral treatment and normal educational and intellectual functioning in young autistic children. Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology, 55(1), 3-9. https://doi.org/10.1037/0022-006X.55.1.3
- Mandell, D. S., Stahmer, A. C., Shin, S., Xie, M., Reisinger, E., & Marcus, S. C. (2013). The role of treatment fidelity on outcomes during a randomized field trial of an autism intervention. Autism, 17(3), 281-295. https://doi.org/10.1177/1362361312473666
- Mayer, G. R., Sulzer-Azaroff, B., S., & Wallace, M. (2012). Behavioral analysis for lasting change (2nd ed.). Cornwell-on-Hudson, NY: Sloan.
- Miles, N. I., & Wilder, D. A. (2009). The effects of behavioral skills training on caregiver implementation of guided compliance. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 42(2), 405-410. https://doi.org/10.1901/jaba.2009.42-405
- Miller, W. R., & Rollnick, S. (2014). The effectiveness and ineffectiveness of complex behavioral interventions: Impact of treatment fidelity. Contemp Clin Trials, 37(2), 234-241. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cct.2014.01.005
- Mor Barak, M., Travis, D., Pyun, H., & Xie, B. (2009). The impact of supervision on worker outcomes: A meta-analysis. Social Service Review, 83(1), 3-32. https://doi.org/10.1086/599028
- Novack, M. N., & Dixon, D. R. (2019). Predictors of burnout, job satisfaction, and turnover in behavior technicians working with individuals with autism spectrum disorder. Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 22(1), 1-9. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40489-019-00171-0
- Odom, S. L., Collet-Klingenberg, L., Rogers, S. J., & Hatton, D. D. (2010). Evidence- based practices in interventions for children and youth with autism spectrum disorders. Preventing School Failure, 54(4), 275-282. https://doi.org/10.1080/1045.9881.003785506
- Parsons, M. B., Reid, D. H., & Crow, R. E. (2003). Best and worst ways to motivate staff in community agencies: A brief survey of supervisors. Mental Retardation, 41(2), 96-102. https://doi.org/10.1352/0047-6765(2003)041<0096:BAWWTM>2.0.CO;2
- Parsons, M. B., Rollyson, J. H., & Reid, D. H. (2012). Evidence-based staff training: A guide for practitioners. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 5(2), 2-11. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03391819
- Pinkelman, S. E., & Horner, R. H. (2017). Improving implementation of function-based interventions: Self-monitoring, data collection, and data review. Journal of Positive Behavior Interventions, 19(4), 228-238. https://doi.org/10.1177/1098300716683634
- Reid, D. H., Parsons, M., B., & Green, C. W. (2011). The developmental disabilities supervisor training curriculum: Evidence-based ways to promote work quality and enjoyment among support staff. Washington, CD: American Association on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities.
- Reid, D. H., Parsons, M. B., & Green, C. W. (2021). The supervisor's guidebook: Evidence-based strategies for promoting work quality and enjoyment among human service staff. Charles C Thomas Publisher.
- Reid, D. H., Parsons, M. B., & Jensen, J. M. (2017). Maintaining staff performance following a training intervention: Suggestions from a 30-year case example. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 10(1), 12-21. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40617-015-0101-0
- Rodriguez, B. J., Loman, S. L., & Horner, R. H. (2009). A preliminary analysis of the effects of coaching feedback on teacher implementation fidelity of first step to success. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 2(2), 11-21. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF03391744
- Rogers. S. J., & Vismara, L. A. (2008). Evidence-based comprehensive treatments for early autism. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, 37(1), 8-38. https://doi.org/10.1080/15374410701817808
- Sageer, A., Rafat, S., & Agarwal, P. (2012). Identification of variables affecting employee satisfaction and their impact on the organization. IOSR Journal of Business and Management, 5(1), 32-39. https://doi.org/10.9790/487X-0513239
- Sarokoff, R. A., & Sturmey, P. (2004). The effects of behavioral skills training on staff implementation of discrete-trial teaching. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis, 37(4), 535-538. https://doi.org/10.1901/jaba.2004.37-535
- Sellers, T. P., LeBlanc, L. A., & Valentino, A. L. (2016). Recommendations for detecting and addressing barriers to successful supervision. Behavior Analysis in Practice, 9, 309-319.
- Sundberg, D. P. (2016). Why people quit your company and how behavior analysis can slow the revolving door at ABA service providers. Pompano Beach, FL: Behavioral Science in the 21st century.
- Thijssen, J., Albrecht, G., Muris, P., & de Ruiter, C. (2017). Treatment fidelity during therapist initial training is related to subsequent effectiveness of parent management training: Oregon model. Journal of child and family studies, 26(7) 1991-1999. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10826-017-0706-8
- Turner L.B., Fischer A.J., and Luiselli, J.K. (2016). Towards a Competency-Based, Ethical, and Socially Valid Approach to the Supervision of Applied Behavior Analytic Trainees. Behav Anal Pract. 2016 Mar 28;9(4):287-298. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40617-016-0121-4.
- Volkmar, F., Siegel, M., Woodbury-Smith, M., King, B., McCracken, J., & State, M. (2014). Practice parameter for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 53(2), 237-257. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jaac.2013.10.013
- Wilson, N. A. (2015). Factors that affect job satisfaction and intention to leave of allied health professionals in a metropolitan hospital. Australian Health Review, 39(3), 290-294. https://doi.org/10.1071/AH14198
- Wine, B., Osborne, M.R., Newcomb, E.T. (2020). On Turnover in Human Services. Behavior Analysis & Practice. 2020 Jan 6;13(2):492-501. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40617-019-00399-6.
- Wood, A. L., Luiselli, J. K., & Harchik, A. E. (2007). Training instructional skills with paraprofessional service providers at a community-based habilitation setting. Behavior Modification, 31(6), 847-855. https://doi.org/10.1177/0145445507302893
- Yarbrough, S., Martin, P., Alfred, D., & McNeill, C. (2017). Professional values, job satisfaction, career development, and intent to stay. Nursing Ethics, 24(6), 675- 685. https://doi.org/10.1177/0969733015623098
Melissa S. Saunders
Download data is not yet available.